13th Airborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
13th Airborne

Day of Defeat : Source Realism unit Commanding officer : LtCol. Kinnear Executive Officer : Maj. Zahadoom.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next Match! - UWFL - Week 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Switz

Next Match! - UWFL - Week 8 Empty
PostSubject: Next Match! - UWFL - Week 8   Next Match! - UWFL - Week 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:33 am

Your Next Match Has Been Announced!
Next Match! - UWFL - Week 8 Solitude
*Note - This week we will only have a 50% random check on XRAY. For instructions on how to use XRAY and what the UWFL will need, please Refre yourself to HERE.

Your Next Match info:

LINK TO SCHEDULE - WEEK 8
Name of Opponent: 8th ID
Date: May 22 @ 7PM EST
Server - UWFL Server - IP: 65.60.35.92:27015 - Password, uwfl
Map: dod_solitude
Server Fast DL: HERE
Midline and Map Rules : GO HERE

Reminders:

The league is running very smooth thanks to all the units in this league. I salute every one of you and your members for your fair play and rising dedication to helping this league grow. Some of you may have noticed we have new admins to the league. They are still in training, but Lt. Col Kinnear of the 13th AB will be added as a league official. He will be in charge of a variety of things including being in charge of collecting everyone's XRAY info after the matches. You may still send this info to me, however, I will forward it to Kinnear.

Also, some of you who visit the UWFL forums have noticed some conversations about a realism community and setting up a ladder system after the match that uses the same concept of the league called Victory in Europe (Units are put in one of two sides, then they fight for Europe. Each province they take over results in a little something extra for your side.) Help and positions are always available. If you are interested in helping, please first ask permission from your command and then talk to a league official. Or just head to the website and add your comments.

And lastly, we are currently searching for a replacment to take the 71st ID' spot. We could really use some help in this area for we are slap full of work. Please help us find other units interested in joining this current season. Talk to them about it and if they have questions please have them add me at steam: newaydover
Back to top Go down

Next Match! - UWFL - Week 8
Page 1 of 1